Collection and Use of Electronic Information
This website collects and tracks basic electronic information about our visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, and timestamps. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this website. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
- IP Addresses. The electronic address by which you are connected to the Internet. This is used for quality and security purposes.
- Browser Information. The software you use to view our website. This is used for quality and security purposes.
- Timestamps. The date and time of when things happen. These are mostly used for logging and troubleshooting.
Collection and Use of Person Information
This website collects and stores basic personal information about our visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, first & last names, email addresses, and phone numbers. This information may be stored to better provide service and communications with our visitors. Know that should we store this information for any period of time, the information is disjointed, encrypted, and access controlled.
- First & Last Name. We use a persons name to better address our service and communications for our visitors.
- Email Address. Emails are used to link/track visitor activity and to facilitate communication.
- Phone Number. Visitors may share a phone number for notifications and direct communication.
Collection and Use of Payment Information
Payment information - credit card details, billing & shipping addresses, etc. - are used to make donations, purchase products/services, and make other ecommerse transactions. All payment information is handled by Stripe and stored on their system. Payment information does not touch our servers. Once transaction details are securely transfered to Stripe and processed, we use the resulting infomation to interact with our visitors.
- Credit Card Details. The information on your credit or debit cards are the most convenient way to spend money online.
- Billing & Shipping Addresses. Addresses are used to deliver products and verify payment details.
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- TLS over HTTPS. Transfer Layer Certificates of HTTPS secure connections between our visitors and our servers.
- Passwords. A strong password policy is the backbone of any electronic security. Passwords should be private, unique, strong, rotated, and never stored.
- Encryption. When sensitive information is stored, it is encrypted.
- Compliancy. There are governmental regulations on what information can be stored and how it can be securely stored. We follow these regulations and often times take steps to minimize the information we collect/store.
Third Party Links
While we may include links on this website for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these websites may differ from our own.
705 Northern Avenue
Signal Mountain, TN 37377